MCNY Student Handbook
Click here to download MCNY Student Handbook 2016.
Emergency Operations & Procedures
Click here to download Emergency Operations & Procedures Brochure.
Send this page to a friend
What Students Are Saying About
Results of the 2008 National Survey of Student Engagement
Invest in your future
Education is the best investment in your future that you can make.
Click here to download the facts
MCNY Financial Aid
Find out about the grants, scholarships and loans that are available to help finance your education.
Financial Aid webpage
MCNY Fact Sheet
Download the most recent information about MCNY.
MCNY View Book
Our experiential approach to your education integrates theory and practice.
Click here to download MCNY View Book
US Department of Education
A great education can help you achieve your dreams. You can do it, and here's how to pay for college and why to go.
MCNY Graduate Admissions
Earn admission into an MCNY graduate program and turn our purpose into professional success.
Impact Your Career and Community: Start Here
Whatever you're passionate about - from business and emergency services to human services and healthcare management - MCNY has an accelerated, flexible program designed to help you earn your degree while you live your life.
Ready to get started? Apply now. But before you do, review our undergraduate admissions requirements to see if MCNY is the right fit for you. Want to know more before you apply? Attend one of our events, request more information or contact an MCNY admissions counselor at email@example.com.
Graduate Admissions Requirements
What you should know.
Before you apply to MCNY, review what's required to be considered for admission to one of our MBA, MPA or MESd programs:
- A completed application for graduate admission.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended, with proof that a A bachelor's degree was earned from an accredited college or university.
- Two professional letters of recommendation.
- Personal Statement:
- For MBA applicants only: A 300-500 word essay describing the business venture the student will develop and work on during the program.
- For MPA applicants only: A 350-500 word essay describing what you hope to gain from the master's degree program at Metropolitan College of New York.
- For MSEd applicants only: A writing sample will be conducted as part of your Director's Interview and must be completed on site.
- Interview with Dean/Director of the program.
The following steps are only required for MPA in Public Affairs and Administration
The following step is only required for MSEd in Childhood (1-6)/Special Education
- Graduate Review Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications cannot be reviewed until all of the necessary documentation is submitted.
All admission documents become the property of the college and are not to be copied for release to students or third parties.
Applications may be submitted at any time. MCNY accepts students on a rolling admission basis for the three terms per year:
- Fall semester begins immediately following Labor Day.
- Spring semester begins the first week of January.
- Summer semester begins in late April/Early May.
Are you an international student?
Review our international undergraduate student admission requirements.